Thursday, March 24, 2011

something real

When a dictator faces a rebellion he calls.. his master..
A dictator will do one thing call his master. The Khadafy realm is quite simple, the master wants to keep a hand on his property, Khadafy is a servant of the master and he says, hey there is a revolution going on people want freedom, what shall I do, if I get ejected them the freedom minds will come and there will be no more deals between us. You lose-I loose. Therefore, let us start a war you against me, me against you! But in reality we are partners. We name it humanitarian wars. Everyone will be confused the only one that we cannot really cheat is the elite and mother earth.
Mother earth has said no, the elite are for you to find…

in reference to: YouTube - Max Keiser on Qaddafhi (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: